Ever wanted to have a simple way to export an issue to a PDF, DOCX and XLSX with your own Layout? Now you can do it easily with Xporter for JIRA.
Xporter for JIRA is a add-on developed by Xpand Add-ons, an Atlassian Solution Partner. More information about Xporter for JIRA is available in , including the license purchase process.
Xporter for JIRA is an add-on that helps you create documents using information from JIRA Issues.
With Xporter you are able to export:
- Native and custom Issue fields
- Issue Links (Linked Issues)
- Issue Comments
- Issue Worklogs
- Issue Subtasks
- Issue Components
- Issue Status Transitions
- Issue Attached Images
- Issue Attachments
You can also create awesome documents, for example:
- A custom project changelog
- A custom product improvement document
- Release notes in a custom format
- Requirements document to use in Scrum meetings
- Create a letter from an issue based on a template
- Software documentation
Documents can be generated from a single or multiple issues. Also, you can define workflow post-functions to generate documents when a Workflow transition happens. These documents can be sent via e-mail or placed on a File Server.
Schedule document generation using Xporter, for example, to follow your project status. Receive these documents via e-mail our send them to a File server like FTP or Confluence.
Xporter is available for JIRA Server and Cloud versions in English, French, German (available soon on the cloud) and Spanish (available soon on the cloud).
Feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help you or just answer your questions or even make a demo.
Discover why so many people and organizations choose Xporter for JIRA, every single day.
Add-on Key Features
- Create Templates using format DOCM, DOCX, DOTM, DOTX, XLSX, XLSM, RTF and TXT
- Get documents generated in PDF, DOCX, XLSX, SVG, PNG, RTF, ODT and TXT format
- Export documents from Single or Multiple (Bulk) Issues
- Generate documents when a specific workflow transition happens (Workflow Post-Functions)
- Generate documents and sent them to a File Server (FTP or Confluence) or via e-mail.
- Schedule reports
- API to export documents
- Export Issue data from other Add-ons, such as:
- JIRA Service Desk
- Xray for JIRA
- Table grid (iDalko)
- and much more...
- Reactive Support
- Fast feedback
- Atlassian Certified Add-on
- Widely used by many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies
- Always keep up-to-date with constant releases
- Ready to use: install and use it right away
- Create a custom document layout using Headings, Indexes, tables, images,links, text decorations and more.
- Create charts using Microsoft Excel documents
- Create Letters
- Install templates from the Xporter template Store (free of charge)
- Many samples available
- Use them as a base for your templates
- Manage document formats
- Template Scopes
- Permission Schemes
- Schedule reports
- File Servers
- Workflow Post-Functions
- Schedule document generation
- Receive documents in your e-mail daily, weekly or monthly.
- Learn how to create templates
- Learn how to configure Xporter
- Learn how to create/configure workflow post-functions
- A lot of exercises to practice since from the most basic configurations and templates to the most amazing templates you have ever seen. Become a Pro Xporting!